Monday 27 May 2013

Operation De-Shroud


     Morning Briefing: 
     After breakfast, and some high rise acrobatics, crew are to report to wheelhouse deck and begin  
     operation De-Shroud.
     Roof to be sealed: pond liner to be double-laid and battened down. 
     Ship's Cat to supervise. 



    

     Hmmmm... I need to work out a better strategy for catching that tail.....



      Crew to report to posts!


       I said CREW TO REPORT TO POSTS!!!!!



      To work.
       Fleur, you will cover the funnel to prevent any more rain dripping into the Engine Room  - use   
       some of the pond liner and then wrap with a tarpaulin and fasten.  Assist The Captain when    
       required.
       Captain Jonty, you will batten the liner.  Ensure screws are drilled in securely - we don't want the      
        wind to slip underneath and rip it off.








       How's it going up there....?


      How's it going down there....?



       Doing marvellously Captain.....



       Have to keep my crew sweet...if they want to whisper endearments and kiss me - I ask you -   
       what am I to  do....?


    Well, I think we've all done a fine job!
    I'm shattered.





No comments:

Post a Comment