Friday 30 November 2012

A Guided Tour



Some of you dear readers have visited Davenham but for those of you who haven’t yet, I thought you might like a guided tour.
When Best of Brothers Mark and Lovely Sister Sandra first met our Gorgeous Girl, I was beside myself with excitement.  I wanted them to gasp at every turn as I had.  Best of Brothers did, but not , I  think, with wonder. 

"Look!" I cry, "Look!" 
Sister obligingly does and is satisfyingly awed but Brother with his engineer's brain on red alert, immediately assumes the military crawl position with camera to eye and lens scrutinising the rust.

This is what Sandra saw........









Took to the life of a sailor straight away.

















Mark's thoughts were more...







This is what he saw….












But I think even he has fallen a little under her spell.

Tour to be continued.







  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment